Tanah Teduh

Jl. Jati Padang Raya / Jl. Wahid No.35 Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12540
Jakarta Selatan

Tanah Teduh View1

Property Type

Residential
Property Size
20,000 m²
Available Space
269 m² - 461 m²
Tenure
Sale / Lease
Price
Not available
Related Links

DescriptionClick Here To View Mapped Property

Click Here To View Mapped Property

Tanah Teduh housing estate is a modern and environmentally-friendly development, comprises 20 individual houses, a lake, a pool and a jogging track, all meticulously arranged on an undulating, two-hectare plot of land. The individual houses and living space take up a mere 20 percent of the land area, while the other 80 percent of the gated community is meant to honor the environment.

The developer has taken nine of the best contemporary architects in Indonesia and asked them to revolutionize urban living as we know it, to create simple, innovative residential homes which efficiently reduce electricity consumption and conserve precious water resources to create a truly environmentally-friendly home.

Located close to Southern Jakarta newest CBD area, make this estate suitable for expatriates whose office is located along TB Simatupang area with easy access to the toll road.

Price : USD 4,500 – 5,500 per month (min. lease 24 months)


Features

  • Swimming pool
  • Fitness center
  • Club house
  • Jogging track
  • BBQ area
  • Lake
  • Children playground
  • Lush greenery
  • Communal park


Contact Agent
*Please enter your first name! *Please enter your last name! *Please enter your phone number! *Please enter valid email address!
Contact Agent
Added to Shortlist:
Loading